Friday, June 15, 2007

Packing

Last night I got out all of the stuff I want to take on my trip. I spread it out and took a picture, just for shits. Anyway, I've got maps, tools, clothes and all kinds of stuff. In the picture you can see the two bags I've got on the left. The larger one is a tail bag that sits on the passenger seat on my bike. I can strap my sleeping bag right to the top which is very handy. The other smaller bag in front is my tank bag that straps to my gas tank. It's got a large clear plastic pouch on top so I can place maps in there and be able to look at them while I'm riding. Packed it all up and everything fit with room to spare! I was able to bring a couple extra clothes and even some more tools. I'm going to put up a final list of gear sometime today or tomorrow. We'll see how much of it comes back with me.

No comments: