Friday, June 1, 2007

Lists...

So I've kept a few lists of all the shit that I'm going to be taking with me on my big trip and I decided to share. I'm notorious for forgetting shit if I don't write it down, so this is my official list of crap. I'm sure I'll have to adjust it over time.

Tools, Gear, etc
  • Metric Allen Wrench Set
  • Phillips Screw Driver
  • Flat Head Screw Driver
  • Pliers
  • Wire cutters/strippers with extra connectors
  • Multi-tool
  • 2 Shop Rags
  • Chain Lube
  • Extra Oil
  • iPod with charger
  • Cell Phone with charger and link cable
  • Advil
  • Tooth Brush & Tooth Paste
  • Maps of Washington, Oregon and California
  • Printout of route as planned on Google Maps
Camping Gear
  • Board Shorts
  • 2 Deigo Tees
  • Sandals
  • Sweatpants
  • Floppy Hat
  • Cheap Sunglasses
  • Sunscreen
  • Chap Stick
  • Sleeping Bag
Travel Clothes
  • 4 pairs of socks
  • 4 pairs of underwear
  • 4 white undershirts
  • 4 random T-Shirts
  • Riding Pants
  • Boots
  • Riding Jacket
  • 2 Pairs of Gloves
  • Helmet

No comments: