Saturday, June 16, 2007

Final preparations

Tonight I packed up all of my gear and mounted the various bags onto my bike. While I was doing so I wrote down all of the various items I will be taking with me. Here is a big list of all my gear. Lets see how much of it actually survives the entire trip:
  • Black Canvas Shorts
  • 4 white undershirts
  • 2 Diego T's
  • Stonecutter T-Shirt
  • 4 Pairs of socks
  • 4 Pairs of underwear
  • Black nylon shorts
  • Board Shorts
  • Floppy Hat
  • Adidas pants
  • Sandals
  • Book: It's not News, It's Fark
  • Ducati Monster owners manual
  • Pad of paper and a pen
  • iPod and charger
  • cell phone, charger and link cable
  • Laminated maps of Washington, Oregon and Northern California
  • Various printed maps from Google Maps
  • Insurance Paperwork
  • Motorcycle Registration Paperwork
  • Mag-Lite
  • Wire Cutters/Strippers
  • Pliers
  • Philips Head screwdriver
  • Standard Head screwdriver
  • Folding set of metric Allen wrenches
  • Fixed set of metric Allen wrenches
  • Zip Ties
  • Spare wire connectors
  • Spare fuses
  • Can of Chain Wax
  • Extra quart of 20-50 oil
  • Small spray bottle of 409 (for cleaning my face shield)
  • Small towel
  • 2 shop rags
  • Bottle of Aloe Vera
  • Bottle of Sunscreen
  • Toothbrush and toothpaste
  • Tire Pressure Gauge
  • Bottle of Ibuprofen
  • Lighter
  • Chap Stick
  • Toenail Clippers
  • Gerber Multi-Tool
  • 2 Pairs of Gloves
  • Helmet
  • Sunglasses
  • Riding Jacket
  • Reflective Orange Vest
  • Riding Pants
  • Riding Boots
  • Ducati T-Shirt
  • Backpack with water pouch
  • Sleeping Bag
  • Spare headphones
  • Pocket Knife
  • $200 cash

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you forgot your condoms bro!