Saturday, July 21, 2007

The Pedro

Every year for the past four years I have headed down to California to go camping out at Lake Don Pedro with some of my very good friends who live in California. In previous years I had always flown, but as you are well aware, I rode my bike down this year. This year my friend Chris had a big surprise for everyone when he showed up with a brand new seriously bitchin boat! We spent the next several days just playing on the boat and a pair of jetskis and getting shit hammered drunk at night. In years past we've never come close to running out of beer, but we were in serious jeopardy of running out this year. On Saturday night it was so bad that we were down to drinking Tecate beer. We were scavenging through all the coolers desperately searching for something else to drink, but we were unsuccessful and were forced to continue our drinking games with Tecate. It's all about the sacrifices.

No comments: