Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Three Weeks!

So I took my bike into the shop damn near three weeks ago now. All they had to do was order in a tire, a chain and a new rear sprocket. The tire and chain showed up awhile back, but apparantly the fucking sprocket fell off the back of a truck somewhere between here and Italy. I called up Ducati Seattle today and guess what, they had one in stock. So I bailed out of work and spent the afternoon fetching the sprocket. Dropped it off at the shop this afternoon and the guys said they would do it first thing in the morning. If all goes well, it'll be ready tomorrow afternoon and I'll be able to pick it up.

Some good news though, my new exhaust pipes and tail light kit should be here tomorrow! Once I get those installed I'm going to have my photographer friend take some nice pics of it. It's gonna be awesome, I can't wait.

No comments: