Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Tail Lights

The new exhaust didn't make it today, but I did get my hands on my new tail light kit and front turn signals. The tail light kit is pretty cool, it's an LED circuit board that has the turn signals built into it. This allows me to remove the external turn signal lights. I was completely amazed at how well it cleaned up the look of the rear end.

Here is a pic of the rear end before:


And now after:


Now all I have to do is figure out how the hell to get the front cowl off the bike so I can replace the front turn signals. That should be fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It got better. Very well done. I’ll try to replace mine as well, to make it look unique. But, first I’ll be replacing the Tail Lights of my car before the bike, because the bike has newer lights. I’ll try to post about it this week.