Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Route Planning

I spent some time today going over a possible route for my trip down to California. You can check it out on Google Maps. It's about 1,050 miles which works out to roughly 350 miles per day, definitely doable. Probably stop in Coos Bay, OR on the first day then cruise down the California coast and into the Redwoods for day 2, then cut across the state and up to Don Pedro for day 3. That would put me at my destination a full day ahead of schedule which would allow me a whole day to cruise through Yosemite National Park on this route. Thats another 280 miles, not a bad day. Now I just need to figure out how the hell I'm going to get home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How are you going to carry all your shit? If you get the chance take in the sights at Big Sur, very cool.

-C